Friday, August 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. PRESIDENT!


Today, former President and future First Gent, William Jefferson Clinton celebrates his 65th birthday. I along with many, submitted my birthday wishes to him at the Clinton Foundation website. Here is what I wrote.

Dear Mr. President,

On the occasion of this landmark birthday, Mr. President, I send you my heartfelt wishes for many more healthy and happy years with your loving family and with us doing your prodigious work all around the globe. May God keep you in the hollow of His hand always.

Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a restful vacation. I hope you have fair weather and a lovely time. You might mention to your spectacular wife that her army is still out here more prepared than ever for a 2012 run. Our country needs her leadership in these dire times.

Happy 65th!

With deep admiration and appreciation,

(my real name here)

You can add your voice to the birthday chorus if you have not already. Here is the link to the William J. Clinton Foundation.