Saturday, May 9, 2015

Helen Mirren: "Go Hillary!"

I do not put a lot of stock in celebrity endorsements, but this one is special.  Dame Helen Mirren endorsing Hillary Clinton makes my day!  They are two of my very favorite people on earth.

Helen Mirren supports Hillary Clinton's run for presidency


She ,,,  made it clear that she’s rooting for a woman president and actively supports Hillary Clinton’s run.
“I’ve always said how incredibly important Margaret Thatcher was—although I didn’t agree with her politics,” Mirren said. “She was a role model for a little 3-year-old girl [to think] that she could become the prime minister of England. It’s so incredibly important. So, go Hillary!”
Read more >>>>
Helen Mirren is currently performing in The Audience on Broadway and is nominated for a Tony Award for her portrayal of HRM Queen Elizabeth II.  In return for her strong endorsement of our candidate, I say, "Go Helen!"  We will be watching on CBS and routing for her on June 7.  It is an outstanding, tour-de-force performance not to be missed!