Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Celebs For Hillary Worth Noting

Normally, I do not put a lot of stock in celebrity endorsements, but Hillary won a couple today that warmed my heart.

Puerto Rican pop star Ricky Martin is standing by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in 2016, endorsing her as a "Latina at heart" on Wednesday.
In a tweet, the "LiviCopy a Postn' la Vida Loca" singer said he was "proud" to back the former secretary of state's White House campaign...

Read more >>>>

 This one completely made my day!

Helen Mirren Predicts Hillary Clinton Will Be Next U.S. President (VIDEO)



The Queen has come out as a supporter of Hillary Clinton.

Backstage at Variety’s exclusive studio at the Gotham Awards this week, Helen Mirren predicted that Clinton would be elected the first female president of the United States in 2016.

“I think there’s an amazing candidate who is incredibly experienced, incredibly intelligent, incredibly tough,” Mirren said. “She’s the only candidate that I can see out there who has got what it takes, it seems to me.”

Read more and watch video >>>>

I loved the video. Dame Helen is sooooo ... dramatic!

12-02-15-TW-01



donate
VOLUNTEER