Thursday, July 27, 2017

Hillary Clinton's Memoir: 'What Happened'

Now we know the title of Hillary Clinton's forthcoming memoir about the 2016 election.





Hillary Clinton Is Writing Campaign Memoir Called ‘What Happened’




REUTERS/Brendan McDermid


Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has announced the title of her forthcoming memoir on the 2016 campaign: What Happened. The book will be released Sept. 12, according to Simon & Schuster’s website. “In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net,” Clinton writes in the introduction. “Now I’m letting my guard down.”
Read more >>>>






“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net. Now I’m letting my guard down.” —Hillary Rodham Clinton, from the introduction of What Happened
For the first time, Hillary Rodham Clinton reveals what she was thinking and feeling during one of the most controversial and unpredictable presidential elections in history. Now free from the constraints of running, Hillary takes you inside the intense personal experience of becoming the first woman nominated for president by a major party in an election marked by rage, sexism, exhilarating highs and infuriating lows, stranger-than-fiction twists, Russian interference, and an opponent who broke all the rules. This is her most personal memoir yet.
Good title! It's the question we all we asking that night.

You can find more info and pre-order the book at the Simon & Schuster website.  If you sign up for updates, you qualify for a free ebook.