Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving, Hillary Clinton!


From the Super Volunteers:
Hillary: "I will be thankful for the opportunity to continue my service on behalf of the causes and values that are important to me. I will be thankful that many people across our country are assuming an active role as being citizens and speaking out and standing up, which is in the best tradition of America. So I will be thankful, as always, for our country. I am fundamentally optimistic and confident, and despite what I see as some very big flashing warning lights going off, I believe in our resilience, and I hope that you know, we will have a very happy and successful new year."

Thanks to Hillary in Pictures for this.

I am thankful for being on earth contemporaneously with Hillary Clinton who continues to lead, to lend her wisdom, and to stand as a role model for us all.

We are thankful for the history you made and your courage both in the fight and afterwards sharing your story.

Happy Thanksgiving, Mme. Secretary from all of us here!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

(I am thankful for our Constitution and for term limits. Trump cannot last forever.)