Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas, Hillary Clinton!

Hillary sent along her Christmas greetings.
Before 2017 ends, I want to say thank you.
We knew this year would be a difficult one. But it was also full of fierce passion and hope -- from the millions of people who took to the streets on behalf of the values we share to the activists, newcomers and veterans alike, who lead us to victories in Virginia, Alabama, and across the country. We really have seen that we are stronger together (sorry, couldn't resist).
My wish for you is that you're able to take a break this holiday season and spend some time with the people you love. Bill and I will be celebrating the best way we know how: by sharing our favorite traditions with the youngest members of our family.
2018 will be a big year for this team. I hope you enjoy your holidays -- and come back refreshed and ready to win. I know I will.
Onward!
Hillary



Dear Hillary,

We wish you a wonderful Christmas with your family and a happy and healthy 2017! Thank you for your strong, spirited leadership.

Onward! 

The Still 4 Hill Team