Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Email from Hillary Clinton: What we did on Monday


On Monday, leaders from every group that Onward Together partners with met for our first-ever Onward Together convening. I was thrilled to bring them together with some of my dearest friends and most trusted advisors to share and learn from each other, and to announce the newest round of grants funded by this team. You made that possible -- thank you.


I’ve always been proud to work with these groups, but I was moved to see what they accomplished together -- in thoughtful conversations about the obstacles they’re facing and in the plans they made to take on the next few months. The Alliance for Youth Action, the Arena, the Collective PAC, Color of Change, Emerge America, Indivisible, iVote, Latino Victory, Run for Something, Swing Left, and Voto Latino all have amazing plans for 2018. They’re taking on everything from the midterm elections to restrictive voting laws to the lack of diversity in our elected officials, and they’re doing so in smart, inventive ways. I’m so excited to be a part of their work.

As we head into our second year, I’m asking you to renew your commitment to partnering with these groups and finding new groups to support by making a contribution of $35 today:

Donate now


I can’t tell you how much it means to me to have you with me, fighting for the values we share.

Thank you, and onward!

Hillary