They might have enjoyed a beer or two. The Official Beer Inquisitor is tied up in DC probably getting confirmed today. "I like beer. I drink beer. Do you like beer? Do you? DO YOU?"
Yesterday, Susan Collins spent almost 50 minutes addressing everything under the October sun except Brett Kavanaugh's performance last Thursday when he was up before the Senate Judiciary Committee for questioning and decided it was a good idea to turn the tables and interrogate some of them. The level of animosity he displayed was shocking. The whole spectacle was stunning. It apparently made no impression on Collins who will vote "yes" today making this a good day to hit the streets.
It's the fashion, stupid! Bill Clinton dons traditional Lederhosen as he and Hillary live it up at Munich's Oktoberfest during German getaway
By Danielle Zoellner and Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
- Bill, 72, and Hillary Clinton, 70, were spotted at Oktoberfest in Munich on Friday
- Annual event is world's largest beer festival and attracts thousands of visitors
- The couple were pictured smiling and waving while walking through crowds
- Bill was seen hugging festival-goers in traditional Bavarian Dirndl dresses
- On Wednesday, they enjoyed a date night in New York City at Christina Aguilera's concert at Radio City Music Hall before jetting off to Germany
Published: 19:07 EDT, 5 October 2018 | Updated: 06:03 EDT, 6 October 2018
Bill and Hillary Clinton took a break from their respective projects to enjoy Oktoberfest together in Munich, Germany.
The political power couple was spotted posing for pictures with women outfitted in traditional dirndl dresses on Friday while enjoying the world's largest beer festival.
Read more and see more pics >>>>