Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Hillary Clinton's Channel 12 Interview


She has said it many times off camera. I don't know how many times she needs to say it before people believe her. My main issue with people not believing her is that they are calling her a liar. Hillary Clinton is not a liar! Get off Hillary's porch if that is what you are implying! (And yes, when you say, "she can change her mind," that is exactly what you are implying.You are saying Hillary plays games. She does not!)

She has made up her mind. She has made her decision. Start listening to the vast field of candidates who are actually running. If you refuse, you are playing straight into Russia's hand.

This is her plan. Grow up and deal with it.

Hillary Clinton ruled out a 2020 presidential run for the first time on camera in an exclusive interview with News 12, pledging instead to take an active role by working with the candidates in the crowded Democratic field.
"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," she told News 12's Tara Rosenblum.
In her first local TV interview since the midterm elections, the former first lady and secretary of state opened up about 2016, 2020 and beyond. She expressed deep concerns about the state of American politics today -- and vowed to be vocal about those concerns.
"I want to be sure that people understand I'm going to keep speaking out," Clinton said. "I'm not going anywhere. What's at stake in our country, the kind of things that are happening right now are deeply troubling to me. And I'm also thinking hard about how do we start talking and listening to each other again? We've just gotten so polarized. We've gotten into really opposing camps unlike anything I've ever seen in my adult life."
Read more and watch the entire exclusive interview>>>>