Saturday, October 17, 2020

Hillary Clinton: I want to meet you

 "Take it from me: You can win by millions of votes and still not be able to beat Donald Trump.

I’m committed to doing absolutely everything I can to help elect Joe and Kamala. Because I know the stakes are too high for the people of this country -- and for people across the world.

That’s why I’m teaming up with another former Secretary of State to have a conversation about this election. If you chip in to elect Joe, Kamala, and Democrats down the ballot, we could be sending you a special invitation to join us.

Chip in $25 or anything you can afford to the Biden Victory Fund and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to sit down with me and Secretary Madeleine Albright for a quick virtual chat. If you've saved payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately: $25 ➞ $50 ➞ $100 ➞ $250 ➞ $500 ➞ Other ➞ Campaigns are hard-fought and elections are hard-won -- and this has certainly been true this year.

But with so much on the line, we can’t give up. We must do everything we can to put a leader in the White House who will represent the best of America and tackle some tough challenges like the COVID pandemic and climate change.

Joe and Kamala would have never gotten this far if it weren’t for grassroots supporters like you. Thank you, Rosemary -- I’m proud to stand alongside you in this fight.

Secretary Albright and I really want to meet one of the folks that got us here, and I’m hoping it will be you. Chip in $25 right now to Joe, Kamala, and Democrats across the country, and you’ll be automatically entered for the chance to be one of the grassroots supporters that Secretary Albright and I have the pleasure of meeting on October 20th.

I hope I’ll see you soon!

Onward,

Hillary Clinton"