Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hillary Clinton Secretary of Style: The Shawl Edition

It is a slow Hillary-news Sunday, unless I want to take on these whack-a-memes popping up once again like the article about the "Fraud" movie (the author interviewed "crazy Hillary people" by his own account) wherein that faux "education divide" is mentioned again. The other is the Gallup poll where a Hillary challenge is approved by 37% and Obama wins by 52% of poll-takers, whoever they are. Not at all odd that this sludge arises right after Axelrod resigns to "organize."

No, I am sick, anyway, so I do not want to deal with negativity. Instead I thought I would share these very pretty photos. The Secretary of Style has a lovely collection of shawls that she drapes in various artful ways over her pantsuits when the weather is a little chilly or when she is at the U.N. Headquarters where they keep the A/C a tad too cold for her, it seems. She is a style setter. I am certainly going to get me some shawls, but I could never look as smashing as the SOS in them. She is the Top Model! Here is your Sunday Hillary-fix.