Monday, October 22, 2012

Hillary Clinton Video - "Experience America: Arkansas Ambassadorial Retreat"



Video Remarks for "Experience America: Arkansas Ambassadorial Retreat"


Remarks
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Washington, DC
October 22, 2012


Hello again! I’m delighted to send greetings to you while you are visiting one of my favorite places. I have had the great fortune of traveling the world as Secretary of State, but I never forget the natural beauty of Arkansas and the generous spirit of its people. It is a perfect place to Experience America. Through this program, you’re meeting people and visiting places that you might otherwise miss. You’re connecting with some of our top leaders in business and civil society, and learning about some of the innovative projects they are working on. And that provides a great opportunity to build new relationships between our country and yours.
Over the next few days you will meet with business leaders from Central and Northwest Arkansas; visit the Arkansas Children’s Hospital – a place near and dear to my heart; learn about the role of art in Arkansas’s heritage; visit the Governor’s Mansion – a place Bill and I are quite familiar with; travel to Fayetteville, one of the prettiest corners of America; and see the justly famous Arkansas Razorbacks. And you will have the unique opportunity to visit one of Arkansas’s newest gems – Crystal Bridges.
But most importantly, you will meet some of the kindest and most creative people that this country has to offer. Arkansas represents the best of America and I hope that through your conversations in the coming days, you build those new relationships and partnerships that will take us into the future. I cherish the memories I made there and I look forward to hearing about yours!