Thursday, May 29, 2014

FOX News Scores Hillary Clinton Interview

Screenshot 2014-05-14 10.40.45

Hillary Clinton to sit down with Fox News on June 17

 By Sean Sullivan 

Fox News Channel will do an interview with former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton next month on the heels of her memoir release date.

Fox News's Bret Baier and Greta Van Susteren will conduct a joint interview with Clinton on June 17, the network announced Thursday. It will come one week after the June 10 release of Clinton's memoir, "Hard Choices."

Read more >>>>

Update from Greta6/1/14:  There is no plan. 

What is the plan for Bret’s and my interview of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s new book?

I have received so many questions  about the June 17 interview that Bret Baier and I will do of Secretary Hillary Clinton about her new book out June 10.

I have received questions like where will the interview be conducted, what will be the format, how will two anchors do it, how we will divide up topics, what topics etc.

I wish I could answer the questions but Bret and I have not sat down to talk about the interview or plan it.

Read more >>>>