Saturday, November 5, 2016

Hillary Clinton in South Florida - 3 Days Out!

Hillary ran between the raindrops in south Florida today.  She greeted early voters in West Miami,  stopped by a field office in Miami, and visited Little Haiti.  Then she went on to a rally in Pembroke Pines where Randi Weingarten warmed up the crowd and Trayvon Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, greeted her.




11-05-16-z-01
11-05-16-z-02
11-05-16-z-03
11-05-16-z-04
11-05-16-z-05
11-05-16-z-06
11-05-16-z-07
11-05-16-z-08
11-05-16-z-09
11-05-16-z-10
11-05-16-z-11
11-05-16-z-12
11-05-16-z-13
11-05-16-z-14
11-05-16-z-15
11-05-16-z-16
11-05-16-z-17
11-05-16-z-18
11-05-16-z-19
11-05-16-z-20
11-05-16-z-21

Joined By Sybrina Fulton in Pembroke Pines, Clinton Vows to Be the President for Everybody, Urges Floridians to Vote for a Better Future

Joined by Sybrina Fulton at a GOTV rally in Pembroke Pines, Florida, Hillary Clinton vowed to keep fighting for kids, families, and our country as president, just as she has done her entire career. Clinton also called out Donald Trump for his dark and divisive view of America and contrasted it with her vision of an America that is stronger together. Clinton vowed to unify our country as president, saying, “I want to be the president for everybody, everybody who agrees with me, people who don’t agree with me, people who vote for me, people who don’t vote for me.”
Clinton closed by encouraging the crowd to vote either on Election Day or through early voting, as around 37 million Americans already have. She also asked them to send Patrick Murphy to the U.S. Senate, so we can end the gridlock paralyzing Washington.
Clinton’s remarks, as transcribed, are below:
“Thank you, thank you so much! Hello, Pembroke Pines!  Hello, Florida!
I am thrilled to be here, and boy, is this a hardy group. Rain or shine, you’re ready. I just looked over here – I saw a man who has changed his sign from ‘I will vote’ to ‘I have voted.’ I am thrilled to be here with all of you, and I want to start by thanking Sybrina Fulton for that introduction.
I have to tell you on a very personal note, one of the privileges of this campaign over the last year and a half has been getting to know Sybrina and all the Mothers of the Movement.  They are some of the bravest people you’ll ever meet. They have taken the heartbreak and the anguish of losing their children to either gun violence or encounters with the police, and they’ve turned it into action.
The Trayvon Martin Foundation that Sybrina founded to honor her son is part of the agenda, part of her mission. I’m very grateful to her for her commitment to make America a fairer, safer, better place. Thank you Sybrina.
Now, we’ve got a bunch of great folks here with me. I want to have stand up, and I hope that you will send him to work with me in the Senate: Congressman Patrick Murphy. Also with us, Congressman Ted Deutch, Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Congressman Alcee Hastings, the mayor of Pembroke Pines, Frank Ortis, the vice mayor of Broward County, Barbara Sharief, Broward County school board member Patti Good, Mayor Phil Levine, all the way from Miami Beach, and I especially want to thank my friend of so many years – I was trying to think about this as I was driving. I don’t remember when we first met, but we were both really, really young, Randi Weingarten. And along with thanking Randi, the president of the AFT, let me thank all of the educators, all the teachers. I think it’s about time we stop scapegoating teachers and start supporting teachers.
Now, every day in this campaign is exciting, and being here with all of you the last Saturday before Election Day really gets me geared up. We are seeing tremendous momentum, large numbers of people turning out, breaking records in a lot of places.
Now just in case you didn’t notice, I got to say, I was with Jay-Z and Beyoncé. They were amazing. You can go online and watch it. It was the most extraordinary show. When a famous entertainer says, ‘Hey, I want to support you. Help get out the vote,’ that is such a gift, but the thought that went into what they did last night – my personal favorite part was Beyonce had her backup singers and dancers in pantsuits.
But what was really touching to me is both of them talked about what this election means for their daughter and for all of our daughters and our sons.  Every single child. So I’ve got to ask you: are you ready? How many of you have already voted? Ok, so that means you’ve got time to get everyone else out to vote, right?
Now, did any of you see the debates?  I spent four and a half hours standing next to Donald Trump on that stage, proving once and for all that I have the stamina to be president of the United States.
Now, he kept saying things like, ‘Well, what have you done for 30 years?’ And I keep thinking to myself, ‘Donald, you don’t want to go there.’ I mean, I would have been happy to spend all four and a half hours talking about what I did compared to what he’s done for the last 30 years.
As your First Lady, I helped to create the Children’s Health Insurance Program, which insures 8 million kids a year. As Senator, I worked to rebuild New York City, make our country safer and get our first responders the health care they needed. As your Secretary of State, I traveled to 112 countries. I’ve stood up for human rights, women’s rights, worker’s rights and LGBT rights. I have spent my career fighting for kids and families, and if you elect me, that’s what I’ll keep doing.
Now, my friends, you are a hearty bunch standing out here in the rain. I don’t think I need to tell you all of the wrong things about Donald Trump, but here’s what I want you to remember. I want to be the president for everybody, everybody who agrees with me, people who don’t agree with me, people who vote for me, people who don’t vote for me. So let’s get out, let’s vote for the future, let’s vote what we want for our country and our children and our grandchildren. God bless you!”
KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera
KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera  
 
And then the deluge!
KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

KODAK Digital Still Camera

 

Let's build a BIG BLUE WALL and Make Donald Trump pay for his lies, shady cronyism, and innuendo!
stand4
KODAK Digital Still Camera
digital-voter-assistance-en
Make calls with the tweeters!

callsforhillary 

Confirm your polling location here >>>>