Thursday, August 17, 2017

Project! Birthday Scrapbook for Hillary Clinton

Here is a great idea for Hillary's 70th birthday in October that is getting off the ground now.



HRC Birthday Scrapbook
Hello, this is @notorioushrs on tumblr and I thank Still4Hill for spreading this message. 
In the past 2 years of her campaign, I’ve met so many Hillary supporters online and in person. Each have their own story as to how they gravitated towards her and how she’s inspired them.
She's turning the big 7-0 in October and I want to send her something special. With 30 other contributors I've met online, we are collectively making her a birthday scrapbook of all our stories, letters, quotes, pictures, and drawing that show how she’s inspired us. I believe if we make a collective project she’s more likely to actually get it and for it to mean something to her. I hope we can convey how much her work has meant to us, how we are all still behind her, and wish her the best in the future.
I am putting the book together and will get it to her before October 26th.  If you want to join or hear more about the project, message @notorioushrc on tumblr or email me at bettedaviseyes1950@gmail.com. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP. I would like all messages sent to me no later than September 17th.