Here they all are out for a boat ride on Lake Massawippi. We get our first glimpse of little Aidan.
Say what you will about the Daily Mail. You can always count on them for a wealth of pictures!
- Hillary and Bill Clinton are on vacation in the village of North Hatley in Quebec this week
- The pair are being joined by daughter Chelsea and her husband Marc as well as their two grandchildren Charlotte and Aidan
- The family was invited on the vacation by author Louise Penny, whose series of novels about the fictional Inspector Gamache are a favorite of Hillary
- The family all went for a boat ride on Lake Massawippi Tuesday, where Hillary could be seen doting on young Aidan, who just turned one in June
- Marc was seen holding Charlotte while Bill, who turns 71 this weekend, chatted with the other guests on the boat
- On Tuesday Hillary also did some shopping and picked up chocolate while Bill strolled the streets and meet with residentsHillary Clinton has headed up to Quebec for the week, where she is enjoying a family vacation with Bill, Chelsea and her husband Marc Mezvinsky, and her two young grandchildren Charlotte and Aidan.And on Tuesday, the group enjoyed some time out on the water, touring Lake Massawippi in a small motorboat.Photos show Hillary as she dotes on young Aidan, who is being held by mom Chelsea while Marc sits with daughter Charlotte.