Monday, October 16, 2017

Oh No! Hillary Broke her Toe!

Running in heels is always potentially treacherous. Hillary was in a rush and took a spill today. Now she has a broken toe. But she still managed to make her appearance with Graham Norton. Keep an eye on your local listings at BBC America. It does not look like that episode will air here this week.

Hillary Clinton tried to put her best foot forward Monday after taking a tumble and being forced to cancel several media appearances to promote her new book in the United Kingdom.
The former Democratic presidential candidate failed to show up for the BBC’s “Woman’s Hour” and ITV’s “This Morning” show, the Daily Mail reported.
PA Images via Getty Images


But she later showed up on the BBC’s “Graham Norton Show,” where her spokesman Nick Merrill tweeted a photo of her wearing a surgical boot.
Merrill said Clinton joked about how she had caught her heel on steps and twisted her ankle — but on the show, she said she actually broke her toe.
“I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards,” she said, the paper reported. “I tried to get up and it really hurt. I’ve broken my toe.”
Read more >>>>
Many will likely remember how, rushing to a meeting, Hillary slipped in an underground garage at the State Department and shattered her elbow in 2009. That terrible fracture required surgery and pins.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Hillary! We're still with you!