Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Hillary Clinton: Join me and Stacey Abrams in conversation on October 6th

 

Onward Together!

I’m so looking forward to this just-announced virtual event: On Tuesday, October 6th, I’ll be joining Stacey Abrams -- along with singer, actor, and equal rights advocate Audra McDonald -- for a special evening in support of Fair Fight PAC and Onward Together.
 
Get your ticket for the event now, and we’ll save you a spot.
 
No one knows better than Stacey Abrams how important it is to fight for every last vote. I’m so grateful to her for turning her attention to the critical issue of protecting voting rights across this country. The cost of your ticket will support Onward Together and Fair Fight PAC in that work this fall and for years to come.
 
We have a great deal of work ahead of us before November, so I hope you’ll join our conversation on Tuesday, October 6th at 7:30 p.m. ET:
 

Get your ticket


Thank you,

Hillary