Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Hillary Clinton: Will you join Kamala and me next Monday?

 

Hillary Rodham Clinton

It's crucial that Joe, Kamala, and Democrats down the ballot have all the resources they need to make these final few weeks count. The stakes in this election are high, the polls right now are tight, and this team knows best that presidential elections can come down to a narrow margin of victory -- or loss.

That’s why I’m joining Kamala Harris next Monday, September 14th at 6:00 pm eastern for a grassroots event -- to talk about how we must bring Americans across the country together to wage this fight.

I want you to be there for my first virtual grassroots event with Kamala. Chip in to power Joe, Kamala, and Democrats across the country to victory, and we’ll save you a spot to join us for this special event:

Donate now

I wish Donald Trump had been a better president. Because America needs a better president than this. America needs a president who shows the same compassion, determination, and leadership in the White House that we see in our communities.

Throughout this crisis, Americans have kept going -- checking on neighbors, showing up to jobs at grocery stores and nursing homes. Because it still takes a village.

We need leaders equal to this moment. We need Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. But I can’t overstate how important our role is in helping Joe, Kamala, and Democrats down the ballot win this election.

I’m hoping you’ll join Kamala and me on Monday, September 14th at 6:00 pm eastern to discuss the work that needs to be done to elect Democrats down the ballot this year.

Will you pitch in now to RSVP to the virtual grassroots event?

I can tell you from experience: When an election is over, you really remember who stood by you, doing the hard work of fighting for every single vote.

So, I’m proud to stand with you, Joe, Kamala, and Democrats across the country in this fight -- and I hope I see you at our event on Monday, September 14th.

Onward,

Hillary