Saturday, October 10, 2009

Secretary Clinton in Europe



I know I should be accustomed to it by now, but it is very frustrating. Dipnote posted this late last night and sent this post by Ian Kelly out 7:06 this morning: Secretary Clinton Departs for Europe. Actually, she departed yesterday and about an hour ago I saw her IN Europe. Why the delay in the information flow from the State Department?

So this is yesterday's news. She is actually IN Europe and has been for HOURS! I wish Dipnote would pick up the pace a little! I just went to Dipnote on Twitter and I see that NO ONE is Tweeting this trip!

What the heck? Please, Dipnote get on the stick! We want to see what is happening on this trip! There's a lot of flying - tell us, Dipnote Wheels up? Wheels down? Are you going to make me hunt?