Thursday, May 12, 2011

Slideshow: Hillary Clinton in Greenland Today

Thanks to Lilly and Melusine08, I have some pictures to post of the day in Greenland. Daylife did not have a single picture to offer today. Some of these are from the publication Brugseni and the others are from a Flickr stream. The big surprise was the military transport. I do not know, and will not pretend to, what it is since when Greta Van Susteren accompanied HRC to Haiti in January 2009, and they switched planes in Puerto Rico, both Greta (who was ON the plane) and I identified it as a C130 which created a firestorm among my aviator readers, some of whom agreed with Greta and me, while others did not. This could be a C130. I am not sure. One of these once flew over my boat on the Hudson River, and it was awesome! It was like looking at a ship in the air!

Last comment: Mme. Secretary sure is a bright spot in the gray day! I love this coat!