Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BBC's Kim Ghattas: On the Road with Hillary Clinton

I had every intention of the previous post being the last for tonight, but, alas, an article I could not ignore spilled into my news feed, and I simply could not sleep tonight without sharing this lovely piece. Regularly, on these pages, I have posted interviews the BBC's Kim Ghattas has done with Mme. Secretary. I have also shared links to feature articles about Hillary in major publications. This is a little different.

This lovely article by the aforementioned Kim Ghattas will not, as far as I can tell, be available at your local news stand as a collector's item any time within the coming week, but a collector's item it is nevertheless.

Kim has traveled many thousands of miles with Hillary Clinton, and this article is a tribute to both of them in my book. I hope you enjoy reading about our "Evergreen" as related by Kim Ghattas, press corps member extraordinaire!



On the road with Hillary Clinton