Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hillary Clinton Slideshow: The Year So Far

Earlier in the day, I stepped inside here, took the temperature, and immediately realized that the readership was in desperate need of a Hillary-fix. I remember that around this time last year I did some kind of retrospective of the year thus far. Since today was a slow Hillary-news day, and there were no new pictures, today is as good as any for a semi-annual smart-diplomacy review.

Many of these pictures are favorites. Some are significant. For whatever reason I saved them, I noticed in collecting the slideshow that we see some cutting-edge fashion on the exquisite Secretary of State. She may not have influenced everybody, but I can say that I have nine new chiffon and/or ruffled tops in my closet. They make me feel carefree and happy. Looking at the pretty SOS wearing this style, I think she looks feminine, fancy-free, and absolutely gorgeous!