Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hillary cancels ... Mom ill

Oh good Lord!  This is the first year I have ever forgotten, on Hillary's birthday,  to thank Mrs, Rodham, as I habitually do,  on Mothers' Day and Hillary's  birthday,  for giving us our Hillary, and now this.  Prayers and candles!  Mrs. Rodham, you are my adopted mom ever since I lost my own.  I pray you will be well.  And thank you, as always, for giving us our Hillary!   I join hands with the Clinton and Rodham families and the whole Hillary network in praying for the health of the outstanding, wonderful, and courageous dear mother of our precious Hillary.


Clinton cancels trip to Britain, Turkey-US official

WASHINGTON | Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:15pm EDT
Oct 31 (Reuters ) - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton cancelled a trip to Britain and Turkey on Monday because of her mother's ill health, a State Department official said.
"Due to illness with her mother, Secretary Clinton has cancelled her scheduled travel tonight to London and Istanbul and will instead remain in Washington," a senior State Department official said.
Clinton was scheduled to attend a conference on cyber-security in London on Tuesday and a regional conference on Afghan security in Istanbul on Wednesday.
Read article >>>>