Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to Mme. Secretary & All Her Faithful Followers!



Not only on Thanksgiving, but every day, I thank God for making me a contemporary of Hillary Rodham Clinton.  I am thankful for her earnest and brilliant service,  her tireless dedication to our country, her courage, and her honest blue-eyed gaze right into our eyes when she speaks.   I am thankful too, daily, for her dear mother who gave us her exceptional little girl. 

Mme. Secretary, this Thanksgiving, as every day, I will be saying a prayer for your continued good health and safety on your many voyages.  I know your mother will be watching over you, and we, here at this blog, will continue following your extraordinary work. 

Happy Thanksgiving.  May the Lord keep you safe.  Hope you have a wonderful holiday with all of those you love.



To all the readers here:

Happy Thanksgiving!  Thank you for your faithful visits and wonderful comments!  I thank God for all of you, too, and your devotion to our wonderful SOS!

A reader sent me this YouTube of Chelsea speaking about her grandmother.  I thought this would be a nice place to share it.