Friday, January 4, 2013

FOX News Attacks Hillary and ClintonLand Bites Back

In the continual tornadic swirl surrounding Hillary Clinton which is borne of clashing fronts of information and misinformation,  you really need to be careful, Dorothy.  The storms could stir up a nest of bayou vipers.  Or a goddess might rise from the furious clouds and throw lightning at you.

While those of us here were worried sick about our Hillary this week,  FOX News* continued, in fact worsened, their outrageous attacks on our girl saying she would go to any length, including developing a life-threatening blood clot, to avoid testifying about the attack on the consulate in Benghazi.

Since we were all preoccupied with her condition,  I left those attacks on the sidelines earlier this week.  We just wanted her safe and healthy, so my attitude (and probably yours) was "Screw them!"   We simply wanted not to lose her!  God, I was worried!  Now that her condition has improved and she is looking forward to returning to work (an understatement according to Victoria Nuland who said today, "...she is raring to go... "), we can take a step back to the atrocious remarks that echoed all over FOX News about the genesis of Mme. Secretary's health crisis.

The malicious and cold-hearted comments did not sit well with those who know our Hillary.  James Carville rose like a cottonmouth from the bayou, as Politico reports.

James Carville: Hillary Clinton haters ‘inhumane’

By KEVIN CIRILLI | 1/4/13 5:57 PM EST
James Carville slammed the “inhumane, idiotic” critics who questioned the legitimacy of Hillary Clinton’s recent head injury and said it was “duly noted” inside Clinton-land.
“What kind of human being is going to think like that with everything going on with concussions, head injuries? The fact the woman was dehydrated from the fact that she’d been overseas so much — I just don’t know, and some of these people I know and I get along with,” Carville said Friday in a CNN interview.
Read more >>>>
With Lawrence O'Donnell on The Last Word,  the goddess, Karen Finney,  let loose with a torrent of well-aimed lightening bolts to insta-burn to a crisp each and every opprobrious sound bite, and she was glorious!


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Wasn't she magnificent?

 Having realized that by polishing my second floor furniture (a rare occurrence) two days earlier, I may well have caused Sandy to blow through that area, breaking windows and walls, and that by moving the shovels we used to scoop the plaster up back to their rightful place in the cellar I probably caused last week's snow dump, I think I just might be a witch and Hillary attackers should beware of me too (as soon as I can fine-tune my powers not to backfire on me). You just don't want Hillary's people (especially Hillary's women) mad at you. Anything can happen.

*Exception: Greta van Susteren