Tuesday, January 15, 2013

That Was Hillary Clinton's First Husband!


When Amy Poehler  said, at the Golden Globe Awards Sunday night, "That was Hillary Clinton's husband!"   She did not mention that Bill Clinton considers himself her first husband!
I have heard President Clinton say this before, so when someone shared it an another post thread earlier, I thought it was the original remark I heard about three years ago, but this is new.  I think he actually augmented the number of husbands.  The last time, I believe it was two after him. 
Watch More News Videos at ABC | Technology News | Celebrity News

Also from ABC News.

More Husbands for Hillary?
Former President Clinton made a bold prediction about his wife, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Despite her recent health problems, Clinton said his wife is so healthy she’ll outlive him. “I tell her that she still has time to have three more husbands after me. I think she’ll live to be 120,” he said. “I always know that she’s thinking about that whenever I’m stubborn about something — in her constant quest for my self-improvement she refers to me as her first husband.” Clinton also revealed that before Hillary’s recent hospital stay she had only spent the night one other time and that was to deliver daughter Chelsea. 

Of course if Hillary Clinton does decide to run for President again, no pressure from me - she deserves to retire, teach, whatever she wants - he would be the "First Husband."  No question.  She would win.