Wednesday, June 4, 2014

People 'Covers' Hillary Clinton

With only days to go before the release of Hard Choices, her memoir of her time as secretary of state, Hillary Clinton 0pened her doors to People Magazine for an exclusive cover story.

Hillary Clinton Opens Up About Becoming a Grandmother – and Possible Presidential Run

06/04/2014
Hillary Clinton Opens Up About Becoming a Grandmother – and Possible Presidential Run
Hillary Clinton
Stewart Shining


Grandma in Chief?

Becoming a grandmother in the fall could influence Hillary Clinton's decision-making – and not just which carseat to buy (though there's that, too).

After stepping down as Secretary of State in 2013 and enjoying her first free time in a long time, Clinton is now pondering another run for the White House.

"I know I have a decision to make," she recently told PEOPLE in her first at-home interview since the end of husband Bill's presidency in January 2001. "But part of what I've been thinking about, is everything I'm interested in and everything I enjoy doing – and with the extra added joy of 'I'm about to become a grandmother,' I want to live in the moment. At the same time I am concerned about what I see happening in the country and in the world."

Read more >>>>