Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hillary Clinton: "I want to be that champion"

It has been more than two years since Hillary Clinton resigned from the State Department, but the question is older.  Interviewers began posing it as early as 2009.  "Will you ever run for president again?"   Hillary told us to watch and wait.  She has told reporters that she would answer the question "all in good time."  The time has finally arrived and the answer is here.

New Adventures.
Next Chapters.

Hillary Clinton is running for president. Watch the video. Share it with your friends. Let’s go.
"Everyday Americans need a champion.
I want to be that champion."
hillaryclinton.com

Hillary for America
Friend --
I'm running for president.
Watch our first video to hear why -- then tell me you'll be with us.


I was raised with the belief that ​living in this country was one of the greatest blessings anyone could have.
Today, for so many families, the path to lasting prosperity is unclear.
Families have fought their way back from tough economic times. But it's not enough -- not when the average CEO makes about 300 times what the average worker makes.
Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.
I've spent my entire life standing up for women, children, families, and anyone who needed a little help along the way. That's what this campaign will be about, and that's what I'll do every single day as your president.
It's time for us to fight for people like my dad, who ran a small business and committed himself to building a better life for his family. People like my mom, who relied on the kindness of others to get through a tough childhood -- and like my baby granddaughter, who deserves to grow up in a country where every single kid has the opportunity to live up to her or his potential.
This won't be easy. And I won't take anything for granted. I'm going to work my heart out to earn every single vote, because I know it's your time.
Watch our video -- then add your name to let me know you're with me: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/running
Thanks. More soon,
Hillary

I’m hitting the trail to earn your vote. Headed to Iowa. –H
 
I'm running for president. Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion. –H hillaryclinton.com