Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hillary Clinton Photos from Beijing

Well, photos are ALL I have right now, but these are so cute, who needs text? I am sure that tomorrow I will have tons of statements, remarks, and probably a press availability and maybe even video, and then I will have a hard time finding a moment here and there to post. For, now, I have these, and the Secretary of State is looking adorable. Her hair is beautiful. She's wearing one of my favorite jackets, and as always is front and center, the bright spot in the pictures. It's all so rhapsodically Keatsian.

Tim Geithner, Ben Bernanke, Kathleen Sibelius, and Christina Roemer, among others are there - as you will note.


LOL! How does she manage to get into predicaments like this? Don't touch, fellas, she's taken!






Cutest pose!





As usual, all male eyes on the beautiful SOS!