Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On Hillary Clinton's Agenda Tomorrow

The public schedule tends to go up rather late, and I have been fishing it up earlier than they actually send it. Since I have a big meeting tomorrow, I might not be able to post it until the afternoon, but I do have this to share, so I will give you the heads up now.

Secretary Clinton and Dutch Princess Maxima Host 9/22 Financial Inclusion Event


Washington, DC
September 21, 2010


Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will participate in a high-level discussion on financial inclusion at the Millennium Development Goals Summit 2010. Hosted jointly by the United States and the Netherlands, the event will occur at the Helmsley Hotel in New York City on September 22 at approximately 1:00 p.m.

Read more here>>>>

That is Princess Maxima in the red suit speaking with New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg at an event commemorating the arrival of Henry Hudson's ship in New York Harbor that was held September 8, 2009.