Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hillary Clinton Pics of the Day

Has she really done this? I often post what I receive and do not have a chance to read/watch until later. It is a busy time for me, so I watched her QDDR Review remarks only a few minutes ago. It appears, from what she said as well as from a specific answer to a question from Mr. Teach by Anne-Marie Slaughter, that Mme. Secretary has already harnessed the forces of other departments to meet tasks of the DOS. I have been saying for a long time that if she were POTUS she would restructure the Executive Branch. Hmmmmmmm.... looks like she has gone a long way toward doing that without being POTUS!

Well that is all beside the point of these pictures from today. The videos and texts were posted here earlier, but I know the visitors also like to see pictures. Here is Mme. Secretary today.