Thursday, February 18, 2010

Secretary Clinton's Remarks With Guatemalan President Álvaro Colom Caballeros Before Their Meeting *Updated* Photos!

When I posted this earlier today, it just happened to come through when I was managing to take a 15 minute lunch (yes, it was THAT kind of day). So It was only a few minutes ago that I finally had a chance to find these pictures. Definitely worth another look.

Remarks With Guatemalan President Álvaro Colom Caballeros Before Their Meeting


Hillary Rodham Clinton
Secretary of State
Treaty Room
Washington, DC
February 18, 2010

SECRETARY CLINTON: I’m very pleased to welcome President Colom here today. I had the chance of meeting him earlier last year at the Summit of the Americas. And there are many issues for us to discuss together to deepen the relationship between our two countries. So welcome, Mr. President.

PRESIDENT COLOM: Thank you, Madam Secretary. (Speaking in Spanish.)

SECRETARY CLINTON: Thank you.