Friday, February 5, 2010

Secretary Clinton's Schedule Friday February 5, 2010

Well, actually there is no schedule at all. Nothing has been posted or sent! I am beginning to get used to this kind of inconsistency from the Press Office. Just thought I would mention it, since they had been doing so well over the past few weeks, now suddenly nothing.

One thing (of many things) I love about Hillary Clinton is her consistency. It does not serve her well that the Press Office at State publishes and distributes a Daily Schedule apparently at will. I received a schedule every day this week until today. Now, if she has no public appointments, I usually receive a schedule that says that.

In fact she did release a video and statement today.
So I do not understand why no schedule was posted or distributed. *sigh* I think I am talking to a brick wall on this issue.


Meanwhile, here's a pretty picture.