Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hillary Clinton: "I'm a progressive who thinks it's important to actually make progress!"

DSCN2485

"I have big goals.  I tell you how I am going to get there and how I'm going to pay for them."

DSCN2486

"I'm not going to sit here and overpromise and underdeliver."

DSCN2487

"I'm going to tell you what I know we can achieve."

DSCN2497

"I am focused on my mission to make sure this country works for everybody."

DSCN2498

These are some of the very resounding remarks Hillary Clinton made this morning on This Week with George Stephanopoulos.

DSCN2488

She was forceful, full of energy, enthusiasm, optimism, and fight.  She came out swinging against the latest email dustup as well as in favor of her platform and plans.

DSCN2499

Hillary Clinton is fighting for us.  If you can today, maybe you can take a few minutes to fight for her and show her you are with her!

Here's how you can make calls to Iowa today!  Everything you need to know and do is there, training included.

donate
VOLUNTEER