Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lady! We Want You! Now!


Lady! We Want You! Now!


For  a long time I have not allowed a day to go by without a new post.  I needed a really terrific reason to displace last night's entry.  The response has been amazing!  Hillary's army is  so solid and  eloquent!
Jen found something wonderful for me to share, and Rumana, of course,  gave all of us the reason to believe.

I said you should go to S4h FB page and see we are encouraging her. He put his hand on my shoulder and said if lot more people encourage her maybe she will run. I said Mr. President we are talking about 2012 please do something. He said she needs to know you are there for her and I said please tell her. ;)
Ronda’s Bowitch artistry simply blows me away


Thank you Jen for finding this, and thank you Ronda for making it!  Please, Hillary's army,  keep weighing in!  She is looking at our comments! Hillary's army, please weigh in!  Tell her why we need her NOW! !


Here or at FB:  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000417200451