Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hillary Clinton's Best Idea Yet!

Every time I hear Carly Fiorina or Donald Trump talk about Hillary as secretary of state I think they have never read Hard Choices.  Seems Hillary had the same thought and also the wherewithal to do something about it! 


Hillary Clinton Sends Republican Candidates Copies of Her Book

Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton speaks at a town hall event at Manchester Community College October 5, 2015 in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Darren McCollester—2015 Getty Images Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton speaks at a town hall event at Manchester Community College October 5, 2015 in Manchester, New Hampshire.

"There are so many of them they could start a book club."

“You know, I hear the Republicans talking from time to time in their debates and elsewhere and they say things like, ‘Oh, I don’t know what she accomplished as Secretary of State. She didn’t accomplish anything,'” she said at Strawberry Farm Bed and Breakfast in Muscatine, Iowa. “I listened to that for a while. And then I thought maybe they just don’t know, so I have now sent each of them a copy of my book, Hard Choices, about what we did during those four years.”
A campaign aide said the idea for the book distribution came after the Republican debate last month, when Clinton was discussing with aides between events in Maine and New Hampshire the Republican focus on her accomplishments as Secretary of State. She proposed sending her book to the candidates, along with a letter introducing them to her record. Her campaign followed through with her suggestion, sending the following letter to 14 candidates.
I understand that you and your fellow Republican candidates for president were questioning my record of accomplishments at your last debate, so I thought you might enjoy reading my book, Hard Choices.
From working to restore America’s standing in the world to bringing crippling sanctions to Iran to negotiating a ceasefire in Gaza, please enjoy all 596 pages of my time as secretary of state. With 15 candidates in the race, you’ve got enough people for a book club!
With best wishes, I am
Sincerely yours,
Hillary Rodham Clinton
Read more >>>>
you-guys

  donate
VOLUNTEER