Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hillary for America Strategy Update from Robby Mook

Wow. This week, the campaign team was sprinting hard to hit our end-of-quarter fundraising goals, and because of another amazing team -- one you’re a part of,  we surpassed every last one of them. Thank you so much. You’re the best. 

You all contributed more than $28 million to this campaign this quarter, which brings our total to above $75 million! I’m so grateful that you have Hillary’s back -- and believe me, so is she.

I would love to say thank you in person, but since I can’t do that, I did the next best thing: I made you a video. Take a look to get an inside peek at our strategy for the rest of 2015, then add your name to commit to the next phase of the campaign.

This team is incredibly special, and I’m thrilled you’re a part of it. Together, we’re going to get Hillary all the way to the White House.

Thanks,
Robby
Robby Mook
Campaign Manager
Hillary for America

Published on Oct 1, 2015
Want to hear an honest and open account of how the Hillary for America campaign is feeling at this point in the race? HFA Campaign Manager Robby Mook discusses the campaign's strong third quarter fundraising and more in this installment of State of the Race.


CQMRwcgVEAAVq2k

donate
VOLUNTEER