Sunday, June 5, 2016

Hillary Clinton on This Week with George Stephanopoulos

Hillary Clinton joined George Stephanopoulos on This Week this morning, live from California.


'This Week' Transcript: Hillary Clinton

By ABC News
THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT FOR 'THIS WEEK' ON June 5, 2016 and it will be updated.
GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Madam Secretary, thank you for joining us.
HILLARY CLINTON: Thank you, George
STEPHANOPOULOS: Your supporters have been pretty fired up in the last couple of days as you've been taking it to Donald Trump, and you also step it up using words like demagogue and dictator. Have you concluded that the best way to beat Donald Trump is to be a bit more like him?
CLINTON: No, not at all. I laid out in my speech in San Diego the crux of my concerns and my case against him on foreign policy and national security. And a lot of what he says plays into what I consider to be a very divisive and dangerous view of the world. And I think it's important that we call it for what it is.
Read more >>>>
DSCN6329 DSCN6330 DSCN6335 DSCN6338 DSCN6339 DSCN6343 DSCN6344 DSCN6347DSCN6346

donate
VOLUNTEER
phone calls