Wednesday, June 8, 2016

History Made! Hillary Clinton is With Us!

Eight years ago, this was not the party Hillary Clinton had in mind. She shattered the glass and broke hearts.  I did not cry during that speech.  I was incredulous.  I was mad.  I was determined.  Really?  People didn't see how good she was?  How smart? How organized down to the last detail?

This time people did see. Tonight, as I saw someone tweet, it is raining glass.  I have tears in my eyes now.  It's been long, It's been hard. My county is nearly 74% for her and she won my state!  Thank you New Jersey!  Thank you, New Mexico! Thank you!  Hillary is leading hard in South Dakota and Montana! 


Eight years ago today.





Tonight, we can say with pride that, in America, there is no barrier too great and no ceiling too high to break.


06-07-16-TW-01
Ready.


donate
VOLUNTEER
phone calls