Friday, May 6, 2016

Hillary Clinton's L.A. Times Interview

Hillary spoke with the editorial board of the L.A. Times this week.  Here is the transcript of that interview.
Transcript

Hillary Clinton speaks to the L.A. Times editorial board about war, women and her ability to navigate partisan obstructionism




The following is a transcript of Hillary Clinton’s phone interview with the Los Angeles Times' editorial board on May 4, 2016.

Nicholas Goldberg: Welcome. I’m Nick Goldberg, I’m the editor of the editorial pages. We have a lot of questions for you. I’m hoping you can keep your answers kind of short so we go around the room and we can get everyone’s questions in. We’re on the record. I assume that’s OK with you?

Hillary Clinton: Yes it is. Of course.

Goldberg: We have some people here from our newsroom. The rest are from our opinion pages. I was told you would give us a short one or two-minute introduction and then we can lay into you with questions.

Clinton: I appreciate the chance to talk about a lot of the questions that are on your mind.  All I really want to say is that I'm excited about running for president. I believe we’ve got a real chance in this election to lay out an agenda that will, if verified by the voters, move the country forward, create positive results for Americans in their lives, knock down barriers that are holding them back, protect our country, maintain American leadership around the word and unify our nation. I’m more than happy to answer your questions, and we’ll try to get as many in as possible.

Read more >>>>


donate
VOLUNTEER
phone calls