Friday, February 19, 2016

Hillary Clinton on CBS News

Hillary was interviewed by Scott Pelley on CBS News this evening.

DSCN3176 DSCN3177 DSCN3178 DSCN3179
DSCN3180 DSCN3181


LAS VEGAS -- For Hillary Clinton, these are high roller stakes in Nevada after losing New Hampshire in a landslide and essentially tying in Iowa.
She has decided to stay in Nevada through the caucus on Saturday. CBS News spoke to her at her Las Vegas campaign office.
SCOTT PELLEY:What do you think Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders have tapped into? It's a powerful thing.
HILLARY CLINTON:Look, I do think, Scott, people are angry. People feel here government's not working for them. The economy's not working. The political system is not working. But I also see in the eyes of the people I'm meeting with, "Okay, tell me something I can believe. Don't over-promise. Tell me what I can believe you will do for me and my family." And that's what I've tried to do.
Read more and view video >>>>



donate
VOLUNTEER
Please join Hillary in helping the Flint Child Health & Development Fund if you can >>>>

Phone bank for Hillary in NV >>>>