Thursday, February 18, 2016

New from Jennifer Hall Lee at Broadside: The Great Male Hope

Jennifer shared this with me.  Interesting analogy.  This may account for some polls (which I take with huge doses of rock salt) re: progressive men.  It does not account for millennial women who also say Yes to a woman but No to Hillary with the codicil: If only she were Black; If only she were Latina; If only she were a lesbian...."   Really???  (Hillary does not go around making a big deal of this, but her maternal great-grandmother was part Perche.  I once saw a picture of Hillary's mother, Dorothy Howell Rodham, with her grandmother - unmistakably Native American.)

Perhaps this is the mentality behind what is happening among progressive men.  Certainly worth a look.

Bernie Sanders Is a Progressives’ Great Male Hope


Sue me if you want, but I am still in shock and awe and Bernie was even allowed into the Democratic tent for a primary.  He is not a Democrat.  But that's just me. 


donate
VOLUNTEER
Please join Hillary in helping the Flint Child Health & Development Fund if you can >>>>